Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lucas spent almost an hour and a half outside in 14 degree weather - not including the winds (-10 degree windchill).  He kept telling me that he was fine and didn't feel cold. I watched him through the window as he spent his time on his hands and knees playing in the snow and dirt.  He had a blast. 

When he came in I took his gloves off and felt his hands and he was warmer than I was.  Even his ears were warm.  I'm glad that he has snow pants and gloves that are waterproof so that he can enjoy the outdoors even when it is this cold.  I think he'd be fine out there if it were a lot colder too - the kid was really warm!

Nick on the other hand seems to be a warm weather kid.  He doesn't have any body fat and doesn't tolerate cool temps well at all.  He was outside dressed as the state puff marshmallow man for about 15 minutes and decided that he'd seen all there was to see.  He and the dog played inside while Lucas stayed outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers