Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day

 Hi Nick!!  He's getting so BIG but is still willing to cuddle with Momma thank goodness.
 Lucas is such a love. Mr. Blue eyes melts my heart.
 I could not get everyone to look at the camera at the same time.  And forget about smiles while looking at the camera.  At least we got a picture though!

I received flowers in the mail from my hubby.  I am so thrilled that he thought to send flowers!!  They are beautiful.  And I totally beefed up the color saturation. . . because it's fun.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flowers (props to AJ), beautiful boys and beautiful Momma. I LOVE the pic of Lucas. The look on his face is too cute. Kind of like he's saying "ya, ya, ya...I know I'm cute. Tell me something I don't already know". Smart kid.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers