We are officially trying a responsibility chart for the kids. I am hopeful that they will respond to the positive reinforcements that come with this chart.
OH GAWD. Listen to me. "respond to the positive reinforcements. . . "
I bet my Grandmother never once said that. Yuppy parenting 101 over here at the Johnson household.
In other Goodie Two Shoes news. . . .
We have started using the Ecos laundry detergent sold at Costco and it is pretty good. In fact I don't have a single complaint.
But I don't understand the labels . . . . again. I'm too tired and worn out to research any of the terms. I suppose you could derive anything from plant material and call it healthy and eco-friendly - even if it is at a concentration that is not healthy or eco-friendly. I don't know if that is the case here. . . but their selling point is that it is made out of plants.
But hey. No animal testing. So that counts. That is a label I understand.
AND . . .
This is all serious business now. IS ANYONE FOLLOWING THE EPIC MELTDOWN OF CHARLIE SHEEN?????
Oh. MY. Gosh. It is amazing some of the things he said on the Today show this morning. The man is all manic and having some grandiose delusions of how powerful and mighty he is.
Here's a little Teaser from this morning's interview: "I'm tired of pretending like I'm not special . . . . I'm tired of pretending like I'm not bitching a total freaking rock star from Mars. And people can't figure me out. They can't process me. I don't expect them to. You can't process me with a normal brain."
HELLO CHARLIE?? I'm yelling to make it through your thick skull . . .!!! I know you can't read this because I'm all top secret now. . . but you are an ACTOR. An ACTOR. YOU NEED TO STICK TO ACTING - no one actually cares what goes through your mind. I've got news for ya big guy, your show was on it's way out after 8 seasons so they don't want you anymore. You aren't worth your requested 3 million dollars an episode because - since you started hitting the drugs again you look like shit and you can't pull off the swingin' bachelor lifestyle look that is your character in the show. The network has 8 seasons of you to make money off of in syndication - they don't need you anymore. You are a looser with a porn and drug problem buddy. Get over yourself and grow up.
Sorry. It needs to be said. If you missed today's meltdown - tomorrow he will be on ABC's Good Morning America - be sure to TiVo it because he is like a train wreck that you must watch.
6 days ago








I totally think Charlie Sheen is a douche bag. Classic case of someone in DENIAL that they have a problem. His poor kids!!!! I only caught a glimpse of the interview this morning and that was quite enough. ICK!!!
ReplyDeleteOn a positive note, I LOVE the reward chart idea. Another tip from Momma K that I need to consider.........Gawd, what would I do without you????