Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

BIG OL' BABY

Ohhh.  I am acting like such a child.  I am so very happy I chose the realtor that I did.  She is not only excellent at her job, but she is excellent at dealing with crazy people like me too. I went with my gut on this realtor and it is paying off.  This experience is so much easier with a person who can handle people - not just realty.


Anyway enough about that.  Here are some pictures.  There aren't any pics of the kids, they are having a rough afternoon so we will try for kid pics tomorrow.




I will be passing my potted plants off to a friend of mine soon.  Kinda sad to see my little babies go.  I get way too attached to plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers