Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weather

Today is Sunday April 17th.  We are in the heart of spring.  I spent the first half of my day sitting in patio chairs and visiting with my parents while enjoying a cool beverage and watching the kids play in the dirt.  The second half of my day I was barefoot walking through the warm sand in our backyard while gardening.  Later I threw the ball for the dog over and over again until she was tired.  It has been a beautiful New Mexico day.  The temperatures were in the high 70's by late morning.  Perfect weather.


I got a little tired of all the sunshine so I decided to come inside and start making dinner.  But first I opened my computer to check email.  I decided to peek at the web cams for Glacier to see how their day is going.



As I sat on my couch, newly suntanned and in a tank top, this is what I saw:




Three separate cameras.  Two of them completely covered in snow, and one of them showing even more white shit. There were more camera views available, but it is more of the same. I checked and they received just over 5 inches as of this morning. . . not counting what continued to fall all day. 

*Sigh* 

It's ok.  It will be ok right?  I will see the sun again right??   My GOD is it winter all the time up there??  What the hell?

2 comments:

  1. ummm, you'll be an albino in a few years?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there last summer and it was beautiful! I am excited for you guys and good luck with the waiting. That's the hardest part.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers