Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 29, 2011

No News but WEDDING NEWS!!! HELL YEAHH!!

I don't have any news. I'm widdling down my food supplies and I'm hungry.  I don't want to go buy food because I need to use up what I have, but I'm totally uninspired to cook what I've got left. 

I did, however, watch The Wedding today.  Oh my gosh she is such a beautiful bride - and she is soooo classy.   They make such a striking couple.  It was very obvious to me, how different this wedding is from the Charles and Diana wedding.  In this wedding the bride was nervous but visibly happy.  In the last wedding, the bride was utterly terrified and overwhelmed - she was in a "coping" mode it seemed.  With this wedding the couple exchanged glances and tried to suppress laughter during the somber occasion.  In the last wedding it seemed like Charles and Diana were struggling to both look normal and to see each other through the veil and excessive fabric. 

In any event, I thought it was very crass of Barbara Walters to declare that Catherine would be trying to get pregnant right away due to her "age".  W-T-H Babs??  That is so unenlightened.  Maybe she will have a baby right away and maybe she won't, but now a days women in their late 20's and 30's aren't feeling the "pressure" of their age like they used to  . . .!!  Jeeeez.  It seems that Ol' Babs was showing her age with that remark.

I also had to oooooohhhhh and awwwwww at those adorable little kids all dressed up and part of the wedding party.  Those little boys outfits were so cute it made me tear up.  And those cute little girls in their little dresses!!  Awwwwww!!!!

One last thing.  CBS sucks a bigggg ol fatty.  Katie Couric was a fumbling mess of a reporter on this occasion which, I might add, she had ample time to prepare for.  She kept stumbling over pronunciations, couldn't seem to figure out British Royal customs and kept audibly whispering to her producers while her guests were talking.  AND the audio on the entire event was jacked up!! Her guests kept talking over each other, she couldn't seem to figure out what to do about it and her questions to the guests were utterly embarrassing.  Very disappointing coverage.  I made the mistake of only DVR-ing the CBS broadcast, however I will not make that mistake again.  Thank GOD the internet is available for me to watch as many videos, from competent news casters, as I want.

Yes, I'm a white hot mess of a stalker when it comes to the Royals.  I'm not ashamed.  It fascinates me that people are BORN into a fish bowl.  They drive around in cars that even LOOK like fish bowls, specifically designed to enable common folk to view the Royals through the glass.  And now this very nice lady willingly married into the fish bowl.  Fascinating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers