For all the people who believe in karma. . . . it has slapped me on the ass. When we moved into this house we asked the seller to repair a small hole in the screen door, and a small air leak around the front door (not a big deal). I wasn't even completely aware of our realtor requesting these things . . . . it just all sort of happened and we signed the papers requesting it.
But now the buyers of our home are asking for equally small repairs. Silly repairs. And I fully recognize how the universe has swung around to show us how it feels to be asked to repair silly things or risk putting the whole sale in jeopardy. I know it is all normal buyer-seller stuff. To be expected. It is just a thing on my radar that is annoying me. Hurry up, get it done, get it paid for, get it reinspected, get the agreement paperwork submitted. Dear LORD get me out of this house before the kids spill grape juice on the carpet!! It isn't my carpet anymore!!!
I'm ready to whip out the snow gear in 2.5 weeks and get up there for the winter *ahem* I mean summer fun.
Current Picture:
6 days ago






No comments:
Post a Comment