I get to go see some friends tonight. I miss my friends. I'm so happy.
Tomorrow the buyer wants to see the house. . . again. I don't blame them. If I were them, I would want to see it a few times to take measurements, and to plan. It is just inconvenient for us. I am tempted to hang out in the back yard while they are here, just because I'm really tired of surrendering my home every time people come through it. It is so difficult to leave each and every time - and then to wonder what they are doing in there for so long?? Are they opening my refrigerator? Are they sitting on my couches, you know, to get a feel for how they would feel in the home? I am just not very good at this whole home-selling thing.
Nick is being a little firecracker lately. He is reverting to more baby-like behavior. He wants to be held, carried, and fed. He whines a lot and is defiant and argumentative. He is having trouble sleeping and wants his Momma all of the time. It is hard to live with. But I remember Lucas going through a very similar stage (Lucas was a bit younger when he did it at 2.5yrs) and we survived it just fine. Nick is a bit more intense in all things so it is a more difficult stage with Nick than it was Lucas. I wonder if Nick is picking up on all the energy levels and is reacting in this way. Or he could just be hitting the challenging age of three and giving me a peek at the next year of my life.
What ever is going on, I am trying to be extra patient and not react too forcefully. He, for what ever reason, is in need of more attention and time lately and I'm doing my best.
6 days ago





No comments:
Post a Comment