Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fresh Air

All morning I couldn't figure out why my house smelled terrible.  Like rotting fruit, or cat poop, or something nasty.  Then I got a whiff of something over by my sink. . . rotten eggs.  My parents fed the kids egg salad yesterday. . . could it be in the disposal?

Nope.  My gas stove was on.  On high.

All the windows are open and my house smells much better.

Horray for not dying in a fiery ball of gas!!!  Horray for my finely tuned senses realizing after only 5 hours what the source of the smell was!!  Horray for 50mph gusts of wind that are not only airing my home out but putting a fine coating of dust on every surface and causing me to sneeze and not be able to breathe!!!

Whoo HOOOO!

Update:  Nick decided that with the 50 mph gusts whipping through the house, that now would be a good time to empty out the bin under the shredder.  It is unplugged, but the bin was full.  Note that I said "was".  I have teeny bits of paper all over my house.  I was up until 9:45 last night cleaning.  And now I don't know where to begin again.

Update 2:  The cat just puked in three spots. F-ing cats!!!! AJ is going to LOVE coming home to me tonight.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers