You know how sometimes, not often, you just have had enough? Enough!!! I'm there. I've had enough. Enough of everything.
I came home after my home was inspected to find that the inspector had opened every single window in my home and let in a tremendous amount of dirt - including all over Nick's bed. We have 50 mph winds going on and dust storms right now.
In addition, he apparently checked every sink stopper in the house, and managed to break two of them. I don't know how you break sink stoppers, but two no longer work. They worked this morning when I was cleaning the sinks though. . . AND he removed a piece of our alarm system. It is a sticky magnet that sticks to the door and it is now gone. I can't arm the alarm system without it. I know it was there this afternoon when I left the house because the door beeped at me when it was opened. And of course AJ is out of town tonight.
This isn't all the bullshit of the day. . . but it is enough to throw me over the edge of reason. I'm in no mood right now to be civil to anyone.
Oh, and I just had an argument with Nick because he insisted he should be allowed to pee in the bathtub. No, he wasn't taking a bath or a shower. He just wanted to drop his pants and pee in the bathtub. Then Lucas decided to lock Nick in the shower and leave the water turned to cold (Nick can't reach the knob) while Nick screamed and cried. I ran in there and of course was very unhappy with Lucas' behavior.
Today needs to end, and I suspect it will end with me drinking some of my emergency stash of wine.
6 days ago





When you're cool, I hope you write a letter or make a call on that inspector. Ridiculous!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely Ridiculous. I can't believe it!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm just happy you have a stash to comfort you because it sounds like your day is DEFINITELY stash-worthy.
I agree with Amy that you should turn that so called "inspector" (more like destructor) in!