



And in case you were curious. It is indeed very, no wait, EXTREMELY difficult to get two kids to look at the camera at one time. And it is even more difficult to get them to look at the camera AND smile at the same time. Hell, just keeping Nick from bursting into tears was challenging. But we got some pictures and I am very happy. The young lady at Sears (listen to me. . . young lady, am I 80 years old or something?) worked her butt off keeping the kids' attention and trying to get good photos. Yeah!!!





You're absolutely right, that young whipper snapper did a fabulous job. The kids look cute, cute, cute. Thanks for sharing. They both look so mature and dapper.
ReplyDeleteDapper. I like that word.
ReplyDeleteI'm on a picture fix lately. Plus this is only the second time I've had Nick in for professional photos. The first time they didn't turn out very well. Thankfully the photographer a PUERILE little gal.
It took me way too long to find that word. I'm such a dork.
Very nice pictures. If I didn't live in the boonies I would probably have taken Sara for some pictures too.
ReplyDeleteThey look great! I can't believe how big they are both getting!
ReplyDelete