Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Nick gets a containment system

I was doing dishes and when I came into the living room this is what I saw. I grabbed the camera and started taking pictures. Lucas was in the process of carefully placing a laundry basket over Nick. This was after Nick crawled over to Lucas and tried to steal Lucas's bunnies.





This is the moment that Lucas realized that I was behind him watching. Look at the look on his face. He's wondering if he'll get in trouble. Of course he didn't because it was just too funny.



This was Nick after his release from jail.


The more I watch the kids learn to get along and interact the more I am reminded of my sister and me growing up together. We used to do some messed up stuff to each other. I'm glad my sister and I were close together in age and I am glad that my kids are close together now that Nick isn't an infant. It is certainly getting easier now that Nick is mobile. Which is what I had hoped for.

5 comments:

  1. HA!! Thanks for capturing this stuff and sharing. I found your blog via Sarah's. Keep the war stories coming...it's good preparation for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love how we parkies are interconnected via facebook and now blogs! I know I'll sound like an old fart when I say this but: this internet stuff is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! Your stories about the two of them are too funny. I grew up with 2 siblings, so it was always a two-against-one situation. I think being close in age is good, they might fight more in those middle years, but in the end I think I am closer to my sister who is only 18 months younger than me than to my brother who is 4 years younger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nick is lucky to be alive. I know from personal experience you do NOT touch Lucas's bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps Lucas has a future as a warden.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers