Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Annnnd We're Back to the Crib

Nick has been in his crib screaming for one hour and 10 minutes. I have gone in and tried to comfort him but he refuses. He is just pissed off and by God the world needs to know all about it. I can't keep chasing him around the house trying to keep him in his big boy bed, he is exhausted and needs sleep. The crib is unacceptable to him. He wants to sleep in Mommy's arms and that is ALL that he wants. I have important shit to do such as running to the bathroom every 15 minutes because I ate something baaaad, very bad. So I can't hold him as much as I'd like to cave in right now, I just can't. So I keep going in, hugging him and trying to lay him back down and he just keeps crying. Why can't this kid just sleep like all other kids on the planet? He has always been sooooo difficult when it comes to the sleep thing. AHHHHHH. I hate this parenting thing sometimes. This is so hard.

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo sorry :(. It has to get easier when it comes to sleep. It just has to. That's all I got.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers