Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Thankfully AJ's Here

I am so grateful that AJ has been home all week to take care of us sickos. Now it seems he is very gradually becoming ill as well. With the kids it was sudden and with the adults it has been gradual. He has kept the kids quiet so I could sleep, he has cooked, fed the dog and done his best to keep everyone in the house happy and comfortable. He has responded to my every request and been very caring and thoughtful throughout this ordeal. AJ wouldn't expect me to be able to do his job well and I don't expect him to do mine well either.

Here are some pointers for the next time we all fall ill:

  • The dog needs water. Check the bowl during the day and refill as needed.
  • The sponge in the sink grows bacteria when you leave it sitting in filthy water. That is what the odor in the kitchen is. Get a new sponge and next time ring it out and set it up so it can dry between uses.
  • When your wife doesn't emerge from the bedroom in over 15 hours you should probably check on her. Wake her up and make sure she isn't too dizzy to get out of bed to get her own water.
  • When you hear banging on the wall coming from the master bedroom - check to see what is going on. It might be your wife who is too dizzy to get out of bed to get her own water.
  • Painting projects for the kids are great but you need to clean up the paint before it dries.
  • Splurge and buy me the expensive chicken noodle soup. Please. I know you are always looking for a deal but this matters. A LOT. That stuff you brought home was chicken fat, water and mediocre imitations of vegetables and noodles.
  • The odor coming from the laundry room is the wet laundry sitting in the washing machine. For FOUR days. It isn't really a "mystery odor", a simple investigation would reveal the source.
  • Pancake batter needs to be cleaned up promptly or it becomes cement.
  • I don't mind showing you how to operate the dishwasher. I'm glad that you are doing dishes. I'll even show you how to work the vacuum if you want!
Love Kristin

1 comment:

  1. he is being considerate. if he were to use the vacuum, it would wake you up!

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers