I am listening to AJ cough up a lung in our bedroom. He finally has a full blown case of the flu, complete with a killer chest flu as well. I'm finally feeling somewhat healthy again and so I am the caregiver to all now, just like AJ did all last week. I swear he is coughing more than I did. And I wasn't this loud. So I, being the kind considerate caregiver that I am, went into AJ who was laying half dead on our bed and announced that we needed to lay out some ground rules. He smiled at me and immediately knew I was talking about him keeping me up all night with his coughing. I offered to inflate the airbed for him and he started to laugh, which threw him into another fit of painful coughing. I'm a real keeper aren't I? All the men are jealous that AJ got me first!
But all joking aside. The man refuses to take medicine for that cough and it is LOUD and constant. And I need my sleep so that I can maintain my striking good looks and genteel personality. But I'm a giver people. I care. And somehow I'm going to drug that man tonight, like it or not.
The kids had fun with stickers!!! They are so damn cute!!




You ARE a giver. Would cough syrup laced cookies work? Baked with love of course.
ReplyDeleteWhy don't you sleep on the air matress?
ReplyDeleteWell, Anonymous - who ever you are (I truly don't know), I don't sleep on the air mattress because I'm a giver. Did you not read the post??
ReplyDeleteYou've got to start the mustache training young if they are ever going to be able to grow quality facial hair.
ReplyDeleteYes. Sarah that is so funny. In AJ's family he is considered out of place because he GROOMS the hair on his face!
ReplyDeleteI HATE listening to coughing. I would find a way to distance myself from that as well.
ReplyDeleteand yes, the men are all jealous.