They gave him tamiflu for his flu and antibiotics for his sinus infection. I sure hope he feels better soon. That little baby was so hot when he was on my lap that he was making me hot too.
This evening I started to feel, um, funny. My chest is tight and I have a headache and I don't feel in fighting form. So I walk into AJ in the living room and tell him to brace himself because I think I too may be getting sick. He replies that I need to brace myself because he doesn't feel so hot either. He then asked me to get him water because I was standing.
This is going to get ugly people. Very ugly. I like to be cared for when sick. AJ is a care giver, that is one of the main reasons I married him. He turns into a BIG ASS BABY when he is sick and wants to be cared for too. Up until this point we have never simultaneously been sick together. This could cause some serious strain on our marriage. No joke. And throw a couple of sick babies in the mix and . . . well I am cringing just thinking about this.
Here are some pictures:
This is Nick at the doctor's office today. He was all flushed with fever. You can see he really doesn't feel well at all. That spark is gone from his eyes.
Here is Lucas in the waiting room. I made him stay in the stroller and repeatedly told him "DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING! It's all yucky so no touching!!" So far Lucas feels just great. Let's hope he has a superior immune system and breezes through this flu bug without incident.
Here is AJ after telling me he might be sick also.
This is all the jam I've been making every night for four nights. AJ has a lot of people we need to remember during the Holidays and I thought I'd get a jump on things before it got too crazy around here. I've got about four batches left to do. So far we have 2 batches of peach, 1 apricot and1 raspberry. I think I'll do another 2 batches of berries and 2 apricot pineapples. I had some of the raspberry on my toast this morning and it was good. I'm glad I went with the fresh berries instead of the frozen, you can tell the difference.





Ugh. Could be a tough coupla days - hang in there.
ReplyDeleteOh NO!!!!! So sorry. I breaks my heart looking at Nick's little face in these pics. (Sorry AJ Nick's photo melts my heart more then your's does--no offense). I wish I could stop by and bring you some soup. Get well soon!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis sucks. Lucas came home from school with a fever too. So I think we all are going down. Some of the women in my Mom's group have told me that this is not so bad, and others have told me to hold on for a bumpy ride so I'm not sure what to expect.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that you are all sick. That would really suck to be sick all together. The good thing about Big Bend is the remoteness and "far-away-from-germness" Venturing into Odessa makes me feel like there are germs lurking everywhere waiting to get me. I don't like feeling that way. I am just trying to avoid getting sick until I am not pregnant anymore.
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling better soon!