Here is a picture of the newly painted fireplace. What you don't see are all the areas that need touching up and the unfinished side of the fireplace. However, I really like this color. The color on the wall to the left is a very muted green. The two colors look really good together - I think.
The boys were working with Dad sanding the "new" dining table. I made them wear masks so they wouldn't inhale all those nasty particles.
Here is the table after it has been stained with one coat of varnish. It will need to be sanded and varnished several more times. I want a really thick varnish so that the kids will have a harder time destroying the table. Also we have to paint the legs white. The chairs still need to be hand sanded, stained and varnished and in places painted. Lots of work for a single table. I suppose by this time next year it might be done.
This is my bathroom. It has looked like this for three months now. Tonight is the night I try to finish the painting in there.
Here are the boys in my tub. Apparently Mom's tub is better than their tub and they insist that this is where they want to bathe now.
"I have a Roman nose. . ."





They are SO cute with their little masks on!
ReplyDeleteFireplace is very striking - ole!
ReplyDeleteLookin' good!!! What I want to know is if you had those kiddo masks on hand. My guess is yes. Such a good mommy.
ReplyDelete