Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Did Something Crazy

We just ordered a truck. It should arrive in a couple weeks. And I'm not even freaking out, because we have been thinking and planning this for a while now. But still - it's weird to pull that trigger, you know? There is no turning back!!!

5 comments:

  1. We were not allowed to live in Texas without owning a truck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the problem! John and I didn't own a truck...

    Do you happen to have the link to Amy ER's blog? I looked at it a couple of times but since you changed your site I haven't been able to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll relink it . . . ok. I'll try to relink it. I suck at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Thanks. This time I'll save it to my favorites. Hope everyone is getting better in your house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! They work perfect!

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers