Lucas had a spider painted on his face at the Carnaval they had at his preschool. He had so much fun.
Here is little Lucas playing outside with Miss. Olivia.
Nick decided to color himself and not the paper. I just let him. Why fight it?
Lucas watched in horror. He has never been inclined to color himself, it would just be way too messy.
The kids wear irrigation boots (for children!) because they insist on standing in the troughs around my plants when they get watered. So once again, I don't fight it, I just put boots on them.
Nick chewing a rock? Whatever he was doing he sure was happy doing it.





You've captured both boys' personalities so well in these pics. It gives a little glimpse as to how they both operate--Love it! And yay for Girls Night (and for being crafty).
ReplyDeletecoloring on things other than paper is WAYY more fun according to Sara too
ReplyDelete