So now that I've been laid out AJ has graciously stayed home from work and is caring for the kids. Last night he did the dishes!!! And then he peeked his head into our room where I was convalescing and asked me how to start the dishwasher. That was pretty funny.
This morning I exited the bedroom and found the kids bouncing off the walls getting into trouble because they were bored out of their minds (clearly they are feeling better) and AJ happily watching Top Chef.
Men do things so differently than women do. I'm just grateful he is able to help me out while I recover.
6 days ago





I am glad that the kids are feeling better. Maybe it is a sign that you will be better soon too.
ReplyDeleteApparently AJ has been playing alot of Mafia wars lately too...
YES!! He is addicted. And since he's been home it is how he fills the time.
ReplyDeleteAt least you didn't find AJ bouncing off the walls and the kids watching Top Chef.
ReplyDeleteJoanne, funny you're busting AJ about Mafia Wars. My brother is supposedly looking for jobs all day online and I keep getting updates on FB about his Farm :)