We went to the natural history museum today. It was a free entry day!!
This is the arm of a starfish and these are it's feelers. I've never seen the feelers before but the whole starfish was moving around and using it's feelers. Really pretty cool.
Here are all the kids (some from my Mom's group) checking out a shark. OOOhhh. A shark. It was a really big deal.
Here are my crazy ass neighbors burning piles of tumble weeds from their backyard. At night. The wife kept hosing down embers as they flew through the air - not that it did much good. And her kids were right under the path the embers were taking and she didn't seem to care.
Here is the neighbor using his propane burner thingie to light the fire. I think he got singed because he ran back after I took this picture. We just bought one of these burner things too. They are a lot of fun.
Here is monkey boy climbing the baby gate after I told him not to.
He climbed down after I yelled at him.
And then he decided to go under the gate.
So proud of himself.





Sara does the same thing on the baby gate. She hasn't made it over yet though, probably because she hasn't been given the chance.
ReplyDeleteI think Nick and Sara are twins separated at birth. They seem to have similar characteristics.
ReplyDelete