Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Diaper Failure

Some loads are just too much for the mighty Huggies. Today while at Costco Nick tested their capacity and managed to foul up the shopping cart, his pants and the seat in my shiny new vehicle.

I haven't had any issues with diaper failure in at least a year. This took me off guard. I was totally unprepared and found that I didn't have wipes, or a change of clothes for Nick. AJ went into Costco and purchased a HUGE box of wipes, which we will use anyway, because of the emergency we found ourselves in. I filled up a Walmart plastic bag by the time the event was straightened out. Nick no longer had any pants to wear though. And we still had shopping to do.

I suggested we run over to the second hand store (where I have store credit) and get him some pants. Once we got there we saw that they were closed until NOON on Sundays. ARGH!! That summed up our whole morning. Every store we went to was closed until really late in the day because it was Sunday. For those of us who don't attend church services this is a major pain in our booty's. But I can understand people wanting time to attend church. . . it just sucks for us because Nick didn't have any pants and it was maybe 35 degrees out.

I really need to plan better.

4 comments:

  1. Just think, if you were Church Goin' people this would have happened at church and then you really would have been SOL (pun intended)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAMN AMY!!! We need to live close to each other again! You are so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy M, HAHAHAHAHA!

    Kristin, I'm thinking of you as I feed my kid prune juice and plan a trip to the grocery store...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have always said that if I ever own a store I am going to be open on Sundays. And really early too!

    Sorry about the poop. That stinks.haha

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers