Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Move Over Megan Fox

Today I woke up refreshed and ready to face the day - no caffeine needed. So I cleaned the house a little then we went to the store and grabbed some miscellaneous items we need for dinner. I got home and passed by a mirror, glancing in it as I walked on past.

Then I stopped. I backed up. I looked in the mirror again.

And this is what I saw:

STUPID FREAKING HUMIDITY!!!! I have wings. Hell I have a whole flippin' halo of hair surrounding my head. This is what is called a white woman's afro.

And I went into public like this. Walked casually around a store.

Looking. Like. THIS.

Take home lesson: Look into a mirror more often.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my god, you crack me up. This is what I look like every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLAHH!! you are soo funny! i think you need to write a book or a column or something!! i will watch your kids and you can just give me 10% of what you make! lol but really you crack me up :)
    sara s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan Fox (who I only recently found out who the hell she is...) can be your doppelganger on FB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! We are practically twins!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dunno who M Fox is...but I think your hair is great. Those wild tendrils say "I will NOT be tamed!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! And to think, models hire people to blow fans at them just to acquire that same look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look Fab! I just caught up on your blog to see what's been going on with you in the past couple of weeks. I'm glad I can get back in the routine of checking what's going on in your world.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers