Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Today has been a rough day. Nick is being Nick and Lucas is trying his best to accommodate Nick. Long story short:
  • I haven't had much sleep
  • Nick hasn't had much sleep
  • Lucas is tired of being ignored while I try to pacify Nick (I don't blame him)
  • I never planned dinner in the chaos of the day
  • The house went from clean to trashed in 6 hours flat
  • The zipper on my pants won't stay up which makes me feel extra fat
  • I need to pay bills - a(freakin)gain!
  • AJ is out of town and partying it up tonight with his colleagues at some restaurant
  • I haven't talked to a real-live adult for more that 5 minutes today
  • It's only Tuesday
And the topper:
  • I am out of alcohol
I know. Right? The other stuff I can work around as long as I'm able to have a beer at the end of the night. But without the beer I'm a wreck.

1 comment:

  1. leave your kids alone at home to go buy some beer. Not only will you feel better, you will also win the parent of the year award!

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers