Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Mommy Moment #2654

I'm tired. Nick had us up all night with teething issues.

Nick wanted some lemonade (sugar free for those who care). I get him a sippy cup and am holding the lid in one hand and the cup in the other. I set down the cup, lift up the lemonade container and pour the lemonade into the lid.

I made a huge mess. You would think that I'd realize there was a problem when the lemonade went EVERYWHERE wouldn't you? Nope. I stood there staring at the lid astonished that it wasn't holding the lemonade like I expected it to do.

What the hell is wrong with this?? And then it hit me. I needed to hold the cup and POUR the lemonade into the cup for this whole process to work.

And now as I type this Nick has put the basin of his potty on top of his head. Yup the learning potty that they actually use. It's now on top of his head. Great.

1 comment:

  1. putting the basin on his head is better than putting cheerios in the basin and eating them.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers