Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Potty Foot

Nick was sitting on the toilet just like I have previously mentioned in another post. I left the room to go get him a new diaper. When I returned Nick had decided to stand up on the toilet. In the process of this acrobatic move he slipped (I guess) and stepped into the toilet. . . . and managed to get his little foot stuck in the hole in the bottom of the toilet.

I heard a suspicious noise and returned to find him standing in the toilet. I didn't know his foot was stuck so I tried to lift him out at which point I realized he was stuck. So I pulled on him again, just to be sure he was indeed stuck - because I'm a slow learner.

And then Nick absolutely freakin' LOST IT. He completely came apart - the world was ending, his foot was lost to the toilet forever, oh my god this is the end of the line for Nick.

I reached into the toilet water and twisted his foot ever so slightly and it was free. Whoo Hooo! Super hero Mom to the rescue. I won't need to order that prosthetic toddler foot after all!

Now Nick suspiciously eyes the toilet and I am now a little paranoid that he is going to forever be in diapers because of his toilet experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers