Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Good Neighborly Fun

I have a neighbor who is a complete jerk. I would use a stronger word but I'm trying to reserve those for special occasions. His wife is great, like her a lot. He is strange. He won't say "Hi" when you wave and say "hi". He won't carry on any sort of conversation and is down right rude. Seriously rude. It is almost like he is so uncomfortable being polite and giving a courteous "hi" that he just ignores your existence entirely.

The other day I was in my driveway playing with the kids and he walked in front of the house on the sidewalk. He refused to acknowledge me in any way despite my friendly and LOUD greeting.

I have a lot of tolerance for odd personality quirks and such, but this is just rudeness.

So I've decided to have a little fun with it. Lately every time I see him I walk up to him, stand in front of him and attempt to carry on a conversation. He hates this. A LOT.

And I don't care. (insert evil cackle here)

1 comment:

  1. there was an employee at GUMO who was like that. She would refuse to say hi to me. I would see her in Albertsons and she would flat out IGNORE me. WTF?? I guess I didn't merit ass kissing because my GS wasn't high enough.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers