Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Monthly Card Club

Once again I got my craft on with the ladies. Amy McCollum set the whole thing up and comes up with the ideas. It is fun to learn something new and totally foreign. For example you will notice that two of the cards below have ribbons with a knot tied in them. My fingers are so fat and dumb that I had to have another Mom TIE A FREAKING KNOT IN A RIBBON!! That is what we are dealing with here people. I can't even do a knot. But I managed to pop these cards out with Nick sitting in my lap diligently "helping" me stamp, and cut etc. . .

I'll try to post my cards each month. I really like how they turn out and it is nice to be able to send hand made cards to people. I feel so homey. And it feeds into my fantasy of being the perfect housewife. Hee Hee.

Is anyone else having trouble with blogger? I think I accidentally signed up for the trial blogger and am having a hell of a time getting my photos to show up on my post. It is not loading from Picassa well at all. Anyone? Anyone with me on this? If so I need help to go back to the normal blogger without problems because I'm loosing hair rapidly while trying to figure this out.



My heart was backward. Oops.



This one is a card inside a little envelope that I made.



This one is a cool 3D type thingie-mer-bober. It was tricky for me to do this one but I pulled it off.


2 comments:

  1. Well, aren't you just a crafty one!! Lookin' good girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last one is my fave. On backwards heart - that's not a mistake, it's a design choice!

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers