Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

True Colors

Today I saw someone's true colors. They weren't pretty.

I don't ever want to be like that.

5 comments:

  1. hope it wasn't anyone very close :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't anyone close and no it isn't fun. I had some flash backs to Junior High to be honest. It was that level of childishness. And I just don't care to be involved in it. Game over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. reminds me of my relationship with my college roommate. the last time I heard her voice was on my machine telling me I wasn't being a good friend; because I hadn't called her lately. WTF. she has a phone too. that was the end of what had turned into a petty childish friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come to think of it Joanne, you haven't called me in a while. I'm not sure that I'll continue to read your blog now. . .!

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers