Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

More Privacy

Hey!! 

I have decided to have a bit more control over who sees pictures of my kiddos.  And who reads stories about my kiddos.  I feel much better not having all the info just hanging out there for anyone to see.  I'm sure you all understand.  Anyway.  That is that.  And if it becomes a pain in the booty to get to this blog - please let me know, because I won't know if you don't tell me.

I recently put up a post about my kids in the shower and had an odd response from an unwelcome commenter.  So I deleted the post.  Which isn't how I want my blog to be. 

Also - if anyone has Gretchen's email, up in Washington (she's an NPS-er) could you please pass it along to me so that I can include her in the list? 

Thanks!!

3 comments:

  1. Good work, super secret mommy blogger. You may start a trend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite :). I don't blame you a bit for making things private. I'll email you Gretchen's email address.....

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers