Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Warning

When boys (and maybe girls too, I don't know) reach the ripe old age of 4.5 their digestive system has reached a new maturity level.  It is as if the fauna in his digestive system are finally up and running and working - full steam ahead! 

This gas is very potent and adult-like.  It is, in fact, horrible.  And my child enjoys a great deal of glee when he is able to clear a room - which is happening frequently - because he is foul.

He thinks that saying "excuse me" is his way to announce that he's letting one rip.  I have tried to explain that he needs to leave the room, but he is resistant.  Because it isn't as fun that way. 

"Excuse me!"  And then he passes gas with a beaming grin on his face. 

I'm having a glimpse of the teenage years ahead.  I'm worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers