Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Something-burg

I looked at a map of where AJ will be all week.  All the towns out there end in one of the following:  burg, ville, town, boro, don, ton, shire.

Yes, he is in West Virginia.  How did you guess??  BFE - WV.    Out where people park in the middle of the road to talk on the phone - moonshine and multitasking don't mix.  Where teeth are a luxury and first cousin's marry without shame.  It's a mystical, magical place. 

Kidding.  KIDDING.

Hey!!  My bread turned out well.  Maybe next time with some oats mixed in. 

The neighbors got a "dog" the size of a mid-sized guinea pig.  I hope the local Swainson's hawks don't snatch it up.

I need to go bake more bread . . . something to fill the time.

2 comments:

  1. AJ and Jason are in the same class this week! AJ is welcome to come down to our house for a night, if he wants to escape West Virginia for less-scary Maryland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!! I'm sure AJ will enjoy catching up with the moustache. Haha!! Holy Cow that must be a heck of a commute for him.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers