Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Watching AJ Bake

I'm watching AJ bake and it is driving me NUTS.

He uses every. single. measuring. device. and won't reuse.

He uses every. single. bowl. available.

He doesn't put ingredients away when he's done.

He forgets to heat the oven until it is nearly too late. . . .

And yet he almost always turns out a good product. . . and a very messy kitchen.

I do kitchen cleanup because watching him do dishes drives me nuts too.

I think I may have some control issues. . .

Ohhhhh.  He just dumped the batter into the wrong sized pan lined with parchment paper.  More dishes. Wasted parchment paper.  Ughhhh.  I really need to not be home while he is baking.  I really need to come home to the yummy result and not try to control the process.

3 comments:

  1. You are SO MUCH like me!!! It makes me CRAAAAAZZZY when JJ cooks or bakes. He makes such a mess, uses so many dishes and food is splattered every where. He will clean his dishes....mostly.....that means he will rinse them and stick them in the sink. UGH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to be ungrateful! I am grateful that he's cooking/baking. I just have a hard time watching. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are Philip's soul mate. I use almost every single pot/pan/utensil, etch when I cook or bake and it drives him CRAZY! But hey, since I'm the one cleaning, it's not a huge deal! :)

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers