Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Struck Down

Ohhhh.  Today is the wedding.  So much to do.  And I am still so sick. 

Lucas was up all night throwing up and coughing.  No one got sleep.  AJ ran out to Walgreens at 1am to get Lucas some drugs.  Thankfully the pharmacist was on duty to advise him on what to get. 

Now AJ is back at Walgreens to get me medicine - so maybe I can make it through the evening without an embarrassing situation.  It is all I can do to not throw up.  I'm back to having an extreme aversion to meats.  Can't even smell meat without getting nauseous. 

Nick has a fever.

Anyway.  It hasn't dampened my excitement for Stella.  I am so excited for her and Matt.

1 comment:

  1. No good time for the flu, but this seems like a REALLY bad time for you. I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers