Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Zoo

We went to zoo yesterday with Joanne.  We had a lot of fun.  As you can see I am still playing with photoshop. 

The zoo was packed with about 10 (I'm guessing) field trip groups from local schools.  The place was swarming with kids in color coded t-shirts.  There weren't enough chaperone's and the kids were running, screaming and obnoxious.  At one point they swarmed into a building we were in and separated me from Nick and Sara (Joanne's daughter).  Sara was trying to get out of the way but they wouldn't let her get over to me because they were rushing by so fast - so I got feisty.  We'll leave it at that.

It was really nice to sit on the lawn and visit with Joanne.  I am planning a trip to see her next week.  One last chance before the big move. 

The bitches, aka cats, have decided to F with me and are puking all over the carpets.  Good times.  I'm not sure if I can get some of the stains out.




1 comment:

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers