Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Supportive All of the Time?

Is it wrong to sometimes wonder if the kids are going to work at McDonald's their whole lives? I don't wonder this all of the time. Just occasionally.

Edit: I wrote this after I asked Lucas to pick up some puzzle pieces. He turned the box upside down (open side on the floor) and started feeding puzzle pieces into the slits along the edge of the box. Nick was unable to help because he was too busy putting grapes in his mouth and then spitting them back out.

1 comment:

  1. Lucas is a "creative problem solver"

    This falls into the category of "how long do I have to be sympathetic when Sara continues to walk into the corner of the table?" I figure she should have this walking thing down by now and watch where she is going!

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers