Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Today

Things I've screeched today:
  • Noooo! Don't hand me your poop! GO put it in the toilet! Ahhhhh Jesus!
  • Nick get off the counter!
  • Nick don't sit on your brother's face!
  • Nick get out of the litter boxes!!! DAMN IT!!! AJJJJJ!!!!
  • Nick go help your Dad scrub off the marker you put on the cabinets.
  • Lucas stop pushing out farts in the (bath) tub!
Things I've thought about today:
  • One day Lucas is going to poop in the bathtub on accident because he's trying to make fart bubbles.
  • I don't remember doing this to my parents.
  • Why did he take his diaper off and let a turd roll out?
  • Should I shampoo the carpet again now that it's had a turd on it?
  • What am I going to do with AJ gone all next week?
  • How am I going to keep Nick out of the Emergency Room?
  • Where did that pile of dirty laundry come from????

1 comment:

  1. sara like to do the "pushing a fart out" thing too. Not necessarily in the bathtub. Everywhere.
    I said something the other day and I heard myself and immediately thought, "oh my god, that is such a MOM thing to say." What happened??

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers