Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Zeee Animalll

I've been having a love affair. His name is "The Animal". He is sexy, a bit bulky, purple in places, easy to maneuver and really hard-core tough. He has an amazing hose that is much longer and sturdier than I'm used to. And boyyyy oh boy can he suck. I use him every chance I get. His cord is super long and easily reaches the places I need it to. I'm in LOVE. Seriously IN LOVE.

I even clean him off after I use him because I want him to look pretty for the next time I whip him out. I never thought I would look forward to vacuuming, but I do.



Isn't he beautiful? A real specimen.
Thanks Mom and Dad for the amazing Christmas gift.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a blender crossed with a rocket ship. I think I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is a very good way of describing him.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers