(That was me cussing like a sailor)
Do you see this? I was not warned about this. The dog is wandering around from window to window and then glancing at me as if to say "Umm Mom, there is white shit falling from the sky." Yeah. I know. I see it.
30 minutes ago I got some cool cloud photos. The sky was beautiful, blue and the clouds kicked ass.
Then BAM. White shit.
But there is hope. I see blue skies on the horizon again. Hopefully the white shit was a passing phenomenon. I realize that I am wayyy more upset about this than a normal, rational person should be. I see that I'm acting a bit crazy. I'm just ready for some 32+ degree weather. I just want my toes to be warm again. I live in New Mexico and I feel entitled to some warmish weather.
6 days ago








No comments:
Post a Comment