Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Grumpy

I'm tired.
And I'm thinking of quitting this blog. 

And I'm thinking of quitting Facebook.

And I'm really having a bad day.

I'm tired of arguing with Nick about why he shouldn't stick his finger in the pencil sharpener.

I start to cry when I think about how good a foot massage would feel.

AJ is gone all week.

My travel plans to join him may be cancelled due to an overly dramatic weatherman.

I tried to do something nice for the boys (it is hard when Daddy leaves) so I purchased two new toys. 

I then spent 45 minutes with a tantruming child because he picked out a toy (and brought it home) that he ended up not liking as much as his brother's toy.

The red raging fury that comes with not getting what he wants is apocalyptic.

This pile of laundry was 9 loads. 

NINE loads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers