Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This Is The Part Where I Complain, Again

Yall.

There was a poop-tastrophe that might put to shame all former poop-tastrophes. 

It was incredible. 

It was everywhere. 

It was foul.

Poor Nick went into the playroom for his normal "privacy".  When he came out I could smell that something wasn't quite right so I put him on a towel, just to safe.  I wasn't safe enough. 

He laid down on the towel and I lifted his little legs up as I pulled his pants off.  That's when it all went to hell.  The poop drained (yes, drained) from the diaper and rolled up his back and onto the back of his head. 

I still have to go and sanitize my shower with bleach tonight.

Any volunteers?  Anyone want to come and do it for me?


Lucas was up at 4:30 am and he didn't get back to sleep.  I had to bring him into my bedroom (AJ's gone this week) so that he wouldn't wake Nick up.  Juuusssst as we were both falling asleep Nick comes tearing into the bedroom awake and ready for action. 

On the upside, they are both so freakin' cute lately.  I have become very good at ignoring and tuning out the near constant fighting, which is good.  Today Nick looked right at me and chucked a tennis ball at my head.  He hit me in the forehead, and then spent 3 minutes in timeout screaming about how I'm not "nice".  When he got out of time out he stood in front of me and screamed and ordered me to go pick up his tennis ball "now".  Yeah.  I don't know where he comes up with this stuff.  He is funny, but very challenging.  After the tennis ball fiasco, he decided to come up behind Lucas and throw a blanket over his head and then tackle him.  It was an unpopular game with Lucas, but Nick sure thought it was funny.

Lucas decided to "organize" our pantry.  I was so tired that I didn't bother to supervise, I just left him in there thumping around.  As it turns out I can't find a single thing in there now.  He is so funny though because he was very detailed in explaining to me that he has a system and that I just don't know the system. He put all the beans behind the waterfall and all the tomatoes under the gasoline tank.  His imagination is really fantastic.  I love it when he shares his imaginary world with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers