Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Babies, babies everywhere

Wow. I have two girlfriends that have given birth to new baby boys this week! I also know one more person who is due any day now and she also is having a baby boy. So exciting. Was it really cold 10 months ago? What is with all the procreation that was going on? And all boys too. This Mom's club that I joined is full of pregnant women. And once again. I thank the inventor of birth control that I will never be pregnant again.

I wish I could have convinced them to take my baby clothes but I ended up finding a good home for them despite the bitter rejections. . . sniff sniff. You see here in the big city (haha) people come to your door for donations. These people are from reputable charities like the boys and girls club which is who I donated all the clothes to. I also gave them a slow cooker, vacuum cleaner, car seat, baby swing, various baby toys and adult clothes. Basically I got rid of some serious STUFF.

On a totally different subject. I am so ccccoolld! This is supposedly one of the "warmest winters on record". But I am still cold.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know. I think there must be something in the water.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers