Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Hey Look. . .

I miss Shannon K. Some of you faithful readers (all three of you) remember Shannon. Well tonight I am making a dinner that she made for us right after Nick was born. She came over to our house and did all the work and the meal was so freakin' good. Quesadillas. She marinated the meat in this fantastic brew that she threw together off the top of her curly head. She is such a good cook. Anyway I got the recipe from her and as I was making dinner I started missing her. Moving on.

Nick decided to make up with Haylee after hitting and biting her tail earlier today. And Haylee suddenly remembered why she puts up with children at all.



Here is Nick up on AJ's shoulders for the first time. Clearly he is terrified.


This is our dinner. Doesn't it look really colorful? Thank you Picasa for the increased saturation.


More saturation.


Mmmmm. Saturation kicks some serious booty. (see. I'm cleaning up my language.)


And I would post Lucas pictures but he religiously avoids the camera lately. Which is too bad because his blue eyes are pretty cool on camera. Especially with increased saturation. . . alright I know I have a problem.

Yesterday we headed into the mountains to find pine cones. It is pretty nice because the mountains are a whopping 25 minutes away. Uh Huh. The reason we needed pine cones is because Lucas has been watching a lot of Open Season (an animated movie) in which a bear is pelted with pine cones by some crazy squirrels. Lucas has been wanting pine cones after seeing this movie, like, 30+ times. So we went and got pine cones. It was a really nice drive and we played in the snow, collected some pine cones and then headed home. Good times.

4 comments:

  1. HA! And I tried using fat-free tortillas, and they stuck to the pan? Yeah, that ruled.

    I should make those again, though. They ARE good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't all tortillas (as a rule) fat free???

    Dinner looks yummy! And saturated with color, not fat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding? They're pretty much just fat and flour. Is ANY type of Mexican food actually fat-free?

    ReplyDelete
  4. salsa is fat free, as the jar likes to proclaim to all those out there who might think that theres lots of lard in it or something...

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers