6 days ago
Thursday, January 22, 2009
HE IS OFFICIALLY MOBILE!!!
Well tonight the little one crawled. He's pretty shaky still but he is officially a crawler. He is so proud of himself that he didn't want to go to sleep tonight, he wanted to keep crawling.
I hurried up and posted the video so that AJ can download it and see it! I feel bad that he missed it so I ran and got a camera. Tomorrow when he gets home he can see for himself.
Now I have to go find our baby gates in the garage which is full of boxes.
Oh and on a side note: I have no idea how to fix the image for my title bar. I hate technology when it makes me feel stupid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.





Haylee is not happy because now there are two little people that can come over and harass her!
ReplyDeleteAnd if by "fixing" the photo you mean making it more rectangular horizontal wise, I think you have to crop it and save it cropped before you upload it.
Sara enjoyed watching the video
AHHH. Why didn't I think to crop it and THEN upload it? Good thinkin'. Thanks. I'll have to do it when I am actually willing to mess with it again.
ReplyDeletePoor Haylee. She is such a trooper.
Glad Sara was entertained.