Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

Lucas . . . Bundy?

Did you ever see Married with Children? You know that show on Fox that was so popular in the 90's? Well today I went in to cover Lucas up with his comforter after he fell asleep for nap time. I couldn't help but notice that he had fallen asleep with his hand tucked into his diaper - just like Al Bundy used to do on the show. NO . . . his hand wasn't too far down his diaper so don't get all grossed out, it was just tucked in enough to be resting on his hip bone. Just like Al Bundy. I got such a kick out of that.

1 comment:

  1. I used to LOVE that show.

    Kids sleep in funny ways don't they. Very cute

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers