Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Momma needs to baby proof damn it

Just as it did with Lucas the need to baby proof has snuck up on me. I suspect the next several days will be a whirlwind of baby gates, padding corners, covering outlets and putting small items away. It probably wouldn't kill me to clean the floors also. But that isn't really baby proofing, just good hygiene. Wait. Is it hygiene to clean floors? Hmm. I'm going to have to look up the definition of hygiene.

Anyway. My sis-in-law was visiting and it was really good to see her. She fell in love with our genius super-model babies, but who wouldn't? They are after-all what the entire world revolves around. Kidding of course. But it was a good visit.

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of floors and hygeine...

    I used to always see commercials which portrayed housewives obsessing over how many germs are on their bathroom floor/in the toilet, etc, and I would say "who the hell cares? are you eating off the floor/toilet etc??"
    But I guess when you have babies crawling around it begins to make a bit of a difference, but still, Sara doesn't play on the bathroom floor/in the toilet (yet) for any purposeful length of time, so I still kinda think, "so what."

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers