Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sniff Sniff

Why am I crying? It is only an inauguration. But for whatever reason I am all emotional about it. I am just so happy that we have THIS president. I am worried that we are putting him on a pedestal that he will inevitably fall from. And I am so very VERY happy that I am no longer screaming obscenities at the TV when the president gives a speech. Finally after eight years and three votes I finally got the guy I voted for.

2 comments:

  1. I know! I am so with you! I've been singing "The Star Spangled Banner" in my head all day, and I cried when I heard "Hail to the Chief" and saw the Obama's. SO AWESOME. Gah, we're going to be okay! Finally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, me too. I used to be all stoic about anything I saw on TV, but at some point in my old age I started crying about everything. Like on "Intervention" when all the families members are like "We love you so much and don't want you to die!" Ahh!

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers