
It was a nice walk and wasn't very far at all which is good because Lucas refused to take a nap today and the hike was a bit of a stretch for him. But he did well as long as he was getting a ride.

I tried to get the kids to look at the camera but ended up wrestling with Lucas while Nick did his best to let me know that I hadn't fully tightened him into the backpack . . . BAD MOMMY. So ignore the baby on my back who is leaning way too far back and to the side.
Here is a much happier Nick post-tightening. I was happier too because my back wasn't under the strain that it had been. Other than the wind it was a beautiful day. People brought their dogs on the trail which is totally legal here. I am super excited for the day we get a dog. There is so much to do with dogs in this city. I think we will wait a year or more for a dog but it is good to know you can go hiking in the park with them. They even have dog poop bags at the trail head! Handy.







WAIT ON THE DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTrust me. If I could make that in larger caps I would.
They are driving me crazy. Wait til your kids are 7!
Ha! That is probably very good advice. I think I will reconsider the dog idea. I need to remind myself how much work they are and how you can't really leave home without a dog sitter. . . and then there is the barking you describe.
ReplyDeleteWhat is UP with the New Mexico wind? That's one thing I'll be happy to leave, it totally kills my sinuses.
ReplyDelete