Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

HD TV. WHOO HOO.

I am learning about all sorts of technology lately. First the FireFox download and now I found out from my sister that she gets HD TV free with rabbit ears in her city. She told me that she gets the basic channels for free all because of the feds updating from analog to digital tv. They are broadcasting in some areas in HD. I told her she must be smoking crack. There is NO WAY that HD channels would ever be for free.

We haven't yet gotten around to hooking up our satellite tv and have been without tv for the last 6 weeks. I told AJ that we ought to hook up the bunny ears and see if we get any channels and guess what? Yeah I know I've got you on the edge of your seat right? WE HAVE HD TV TOO!!! FREE. Why in the hell would I actually PAY extra for this through a satellite company when I get the basics for free in HD? We decided to not hook up the satellite and just up our netflix subscription and save a bunch of money. I am super excited. I love a good bargain.

Here are some pics.

Lucas wasn't feeling too well on this day and stayed on the couch for most of the morning.


AJ and Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers