Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Decisions.

I can't decide on a template for this blog.

I can't figure out what to have for dinner. . . in 1.25 hours.

Something involving pork chops. I think.

Why is it always up to me to decide what is for dinner? I plan, organize and deliver the dinner at the same time every night. Then I clean up. Then Nick gets a bath. Then off to bed for Nick. Next Lucas gets a bath. Then off to bed for Lucas. EVERY NIGHT.

Monotony.

Grumpy.

Those two words pretty much sum it all up for me right now.

3 comments:

  1. This blue template looks pretty good! It's also easy to add your own picture as a header, if you want to "personalize" it a bit more.

    I hate always deciding what to make for dinner, but I'm home, so it's always up to me. Sometimes I make Jason do the grocery shopping to even things out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! I KNOW! I ask all the time, "what do you want for dinner this week/tonight/tomorrow/etc?"

    The answer is ALWAYS, "I don't care."

    And when I get angry at his apathy, he says, "I like everything you make! It's all good!"

    That's not the freakin' point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate deciding on dinner. It seems that the day always gets away too fast and it is dinner making time before I know it.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers